MENU

Slide

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!




Feed- Your-Feed: Hey! I don't mind. (:
And it's really very nice luh!
How much does it cost to customize one pair of slip ons?
Any rough gauge?

JX: LOL! Finally finally finally back! :D

Felicia: LOL, Brandon act as lead role ah,
he can act as the biggest pussy in the big ass world. -.-

Hello: Hello back! Haahahahas,
Oh it's at the 5th level. (:
I forgot the name, but the express
mani/pedi is very cheap there!

Felicia: Lol, temporary stopped my hand from
itching from last night's MJ session! HAHAHAHS!

Bao: Of cos not lah! She's my frieeeeeend,
She just gave birth to a baby like one mth ago. Hahahahs.
She'll cry if she knows you thought she's my mum!
Yeah luh, Only child mar,
so they tend to be very strict with me. ):

Van: Hey babe, You can watch Gossip Girl on Tudou
http://www.tudou.com/playlist/id/1753271/








Yesterday was like crazy boring and felicia
was at my place and we didn't know who to ask out!
Everyone is in genting! @#$%^&
Even wanna play majong,
wanna find jiao also find until very pek chek.

All thanks to our Double B, ahbai and that pussy brandon.
@#$%^ So angry with brandon can!

Omg, I've never seen a guy so undecisive before.




Bored to tears, So we CAMWHORED!
Yadda Yadda, as usual.










We were like so bored so i curled felicia's hair
slightly for over an hour cos she got a
frigging hell thick bush of hair! Omigosh lah.


So anyway, We cabbed over to YCK to pick up my
stuff i need for a shoot on Friday.
Then we cabbed over to town to pay
for felicia's school fees at MDIS.

While cabbing, Shir's boyf,
Shijie called for i-dunno-what-reason.
And we asked him out to entertain us and
we were so surprised he agreed so readily,
Think he's damn bored lah.





So anyway, After she paid for her fees,
we walked past Dhoby Ghaut MRT and suddenly
somebody shouted "FIDEEEEEEEL!" like super loudly. :x
So paiseh! Hahahahs, Tania, ask me out soon okay!

And we went for dinner at Cineleisure.
Lol, cos once i joked about Shir's boyf and said :
"eh shir, why all your boyf all go prison one?
Break lah break lah! Change boyf!"

then apparently she went to tell her boyf and
he said he'll give me a good impression
when he meet me! LOL!





Then after dinner we gotta go back to hougang
cos Shir's boyf needa meet someone,
and we were walking towards the hereen taxi stand.

And they were like fagging away,
Shijie saw that the 1st cab is a Maxi cab,
then he was like, "OKAY I WANNA TAKE THAT!"
Then there was another uncle walking towards the cab,
Then Shijie run over to the taxi stand because
he don't want the other uncle to take the maxi cab! -.-
Sot one!





So, Continue to camwhore in the maxi cab!
LOL, then Shijie keep turning over and wanna talk to us,
Then we were like posing posing shoot shoot,
then i told him to not disturb us!
He was like, "Argh, after you girls are done then tell me!"








We were waiting for Brandon/Baolai to come
so we could have our MJ session.

I was seriously so pissed with that pussy brandon
he almost chased away my MJ mood! @#$%^&



See this aaaaaauntie! Lol.


Was suppose to sleepover at Felicia's hse,
So i borrow a tee from her.
We're wearing the same SJC tee. LOL!
On the phone with mummy~


I lost 7bucks. But it's okay,
Cos i need to do things like that to keep myself occupied,
or else i'm really too bored man,
Esp when i've finish watching Gossip Girls,
I've nothing more to waaaaaatch! Boooooring.


So we had supper, and they were like telling me
these two sick freaks from SJC, One killed a LUOHAN fish
by scalding it with boiling water.
Another squeezed a hamster to death. Sick bitches.
Like what the fuck. I think i'll strangle that person
if she did that infront of me.





And brandon walked me home &
very surprising even sent me up the lift.
I think he banged his head or sth.
Or did i throw some majong tiles at his head to
cause him to suddenly become such a gentleman?

Oh yah and he's damn frigging irritating,
He keep touching my tiles to see my cards
i have when i'm unaware loh!
JIAN HUO PUSSY! @#$%^&





Bought some shimmery eyeshadow/liner from Payeasy Spree.
Love payeasy sprees man,

Bought the NRWZD Magazine at only 155NT too.
That's like arnd 8 bucks only.
I think it's selling at arnd 20 bucks in singapore right?









And i bought this pretty pair of heels from Gojane today.
The pink on is like so so so cute,
but i think this is much more practical.
Easier to match yeah.

Okay, gotta go meet some photographers tonight at TCC.




Sayonara, Loves!





--------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: